If there is a cheesecake in the house, there is a good chance that my hubs and I will not have good portion control. That’s why I designed this delicious treat for one that can easily be made any night of the week. Top with mini sugar free chocolate chips or a few of your favorite berries.
Cheesecake for One
Who doesn’t love cheesecake? But if there is a whole one in the house, I may overeat. I created this recipe as a lower carb, high protein treat that can be enjoyed anytime.
- 1 custard cup or ramekin
- 1 tablespoon measure
- 1 teaspoon measure
- 1 rubber spatula for mixing
- 1/4 Teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon Kodiak Cakes Power Cakes Mix
- 1 Tablespoon Fage 0% Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons Liquid egg whites
- 1 Wedge Laughing Cow Light cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Swerve granulated sweetener, or sweetener of your choice
- Cooking spray
- Miniature sugar free chocolate chips or fresh berries
- Coat the custard cup or ramekin with cooking spray. Place the Laughing Cow wedge in the custard cup or ramekin and leave on counter until it reaches room temperature and is a bit softened.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the custard cup or ramekin and mix carefully. (Cup will be pretty full)
- Place in preheated oven and bake 25 minutes or until the cheesecake is lightly browned and not too jiggly.
- Refrigerate (if you have self control!) until chilled or enjoy warm. Top with a few miniature sugar free chocolate chips, if desired.
Calories: 102kcalCarbohydrates: 4.7gProtein: 11.3gFat: 3.8gSaturated Fat: 2.3gTrans Fat: 0.1gCholesterol: 14.6mgSodium: 327.3mgVitamin A: 4.4IUCalcium: 24mgIron: 1.8mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!